View Single Post
Old 08-10-05, 12:36 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Yeah, that was funny. But, as was said, in his effort to make an amazing fold he dropped the ball big time, he coulda made a ton of chips on that had too. It was three way, and your right, no one had been to aggressive. Anyhoo, Phil made a dude fold too when he had the best hand, the guy who won it. Later though, that guy called Phil out on the hand that won the tourney. I must say though, in a time when I start to get bored of the poker on TV (I was actually trying to switch to that Adam Corolla show that looks awful), this was the best episode I have seen in a while. I saw a lot of good poker plus crazy beats and stuff. Yay for poker on tv.

PS. Phil Ivey is now my favorite poker player. I didnt have one before but the guy looks too goofy on TV not to like him. Plus, he has balls. But most importantly, you can tell he LOVES the game, and isn't that what we are here for?