View Single Post
Old 10-31-06, 03:11 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default WPT Ladies night...

First, I just want to say to all of you guys who were saying how ugly and are, you truly are idiots. Or blind. Or maybe you're just all gay...

Secondly, I told you was hot and would be the next big thing in ladies poker. I wasn't at all surprised to see her in this episode, and I think she was by far the best looking of the group. I felt badly for her, Vanessa and Jennifer Tilly () who all are good players but got run over by that lucky amateur chick.

Lastly, and most annoyingly, can I once again say how much I can not stand VVP and Mike Sexton babble on about the brilliant play of the donkeys??? That Kelli chick who finished second was TERRIBLE. Calling off all her chips with KING HIGH, and they go on saying how she must think it's good and even go so far as to say she "turned her hand over confidently," when anyone with eyes could see she turned it over thinking she was caught in a bluff. She was horrible! This is why I can't watch celebrity poker on tv, because it actually pains me to watch these uber-amateurs who think they know what they are doing.

/End rant.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker