Thread: Poker Tracker
View Single Post
Old 12-13-04, 01:54 AM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Poker Tracker works for tournamments too, but only at a few sites.

In general, I would say the number of sites that PokerTracker allows histories from is its only downside. There isn't a better alternative, so I shouldn't complain but when you play around at smaller sites there is a huge hole in your statistics when your PokerTracker data only includes mainstream sites.

And a heads up for PokerRoom players. Enable your statistics (Statistics/Enable Statistics on main screen pull down menus) BEFORE you start to play. I just realized that all the hands I have played there so far were not added to the PokerRoom histories database, because this was not turned on. So there is another hole in my PokerTracker data