View Single Post
Old 04-19-05, 02:20 PM
oscar the grouch

junYUN has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

yeah i did this thing for about 2 weeks, because i wanted to see if there were really any results, and i would post it for you guys...and heres what happened:

- .45c an hour is a ridiculously small amount, if you didnt realize, and that's what you start at until you earn 100 "activity" points, then you move up to .50c an hour. for every 100 activity points you move up .05/hr until you reach your ceiling of .75c/hr. how hard is it to get activity points? well, after 15 hours of surfing i had accumulated a whopping 5 (2 of which are given immediatly at signup).

- the amount of popups makes it nearly impossible to use your computer while this crap is running, as not only does the "rotating" page pop up everytime it rotates, but also every minute or so a whole seperate popup comes up, which is really annoying. you can't leave it on an idle computer, because every 10-20 minutes the "rotating" popup shuts itself down, and you have to restart it all over again.

- after about every dollar earned, they also for some reason won't allow you to open the browser again for 5-10 hours. of course they don't "say" that, but what happens is you try to open to the ad browser and it will say you already have one open, and that your account has been "noted" as attempting to open more than one browser. as listed, after 3 "notices" your account can be shut down at any time. needless to say, i probably racked up 15-20 notices just trying to open the browser at random intervals to see if it was working yet.

- after the 2 week period, i had racked up 15-20 hours of browsing time, and went to log back on. all of a sudden it's saying my account information is wrong, it won't let me log in. now, i have firefox save my pw for this, so i know my info isnt wrong -- the site is just blocking me out so theres no chance of me getting paid. since there are absolutely no contact numbers or emails to contact anyone about listed on the website, there's really nothing you can do to communicate with someone on why your account is erring.

i really don't know how anyone would ever get paid on a site like this. not only can you not contact anyone, but i just don't see how you could possibly reach the $25 minimum payout. in short, this is a waste of time.