View Single Post
Old 12-22-08, 09:08 AM
Shark

Spidey44 has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpidey44 has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpidey44 has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpidey44 has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpidey44 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

2008 was a pretty good year for me. Definitely had its ups and downs.

Family is great...great wife and two sweet little girls (sweet MOST of the time )

Work is work... I got laid off the beginning of September, but somehow managed to get my job back AND get a normal schedule AND get to work from home Mondays and Fridays. Definitely not really want I want to do when I grow up (even though I'm coming up on 11 years wow), but it pays pretty well and I'm going to grad school in the spring and they pay for it...nice!

Poker...just haven't had much time for it. Passion is there, but time is not. During football season, I pretty much put it on complete hold. I've only sat at a couple SNGs since it ended, but definitely looking forward to playing more in 2009.

Football...Pretty good, but we'll see if I get promoted in the off season. Really hope I do, or else I'll probably hang up the official stripes. I did work my first NCAA playoff game and that was VERY cool.

Hope everyone has a GREAT 2009.