View Single Post
Old 09-09-05, 07:34 PM
Thousand Post Club

Gordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsGordogg has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

They offered it to me right after I deposited on Noble poker. (Unlike Titans cheap ass) A chat window popped up from support asking if I'd like an additional $10 for free on top of the match bonus. I said why yes, I would. I waited a day or two and it wasn't there yet. However, I checked my email after that and they sent me an email saying it was given to me. So I logged on to Noble and it still wasn't there. I live chatted with support, she reviewed my account and added it immediatley, five minute process. There is a requirement to be met before you can cash it out, read below:

Dear Gordon,

Congratulations! Your Noble Poker account has been credited with a $10.00 Bonus.
This is our way of thanking you for making your first deposit at Noble Poker.

Please note: The $10.00 bonus has a 20 marketing raked hand requirement. (You
will have to reach that low number of raked hands before you can make a
withdrawal).

See you at the tables and good luck!

Edward Spencer
Manager

Noble Poker
“Home of the $1,000,000 Sit 'N' Go"

This is Noble though, maybe it's different on Titan seeing as how this says I got the $10 for making my first deposit and the moron at Titan said the bonus is only for players that haven't deposited yet.