View Single Post
Old 12-03-04, 09:21 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Thanks for the tips. You're not telling me anything I don't know (believe me), but I appreciate the tips anyway. There is a LOT I'd like to add to the site, but this forum is supposed to be the main thing. Before I got this up and running, I figured I might as well have my affiliate links in place to help defer some of the costs, so that came next. The stuff like Odds, Rules, Terms - that's more for search engine appeal than to impress you.

I wrote all the chip tricks stuff, and I plan to add pics/videos some day... The 2004 WSOP photos are entirely exclusive to this site, as I shot them all myself. I've started adding articles (I did ask for volunteers here, but didn't get much feedback), and I plan on adding interviews soon too. These things take time though, so be patient....

Again, thanks for the feedback. It's all in the works. This site isn't my primary source of incomne, so it's not always top priority for me. But believe me, I want it to be a kick ass site more than you... It will be, in time. I guarantee it.

Oh, about this though:

Are you volunteering??? Cause I think that would be a lot more work than you are suggesting (I don't go to ALL the tourneys - do you?). And that's what this forum is for anyway - the latest and greatest news. Why post current event stuff on that part of the site, when a forum is a perfect place for it?

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker