View Single Post
Old 01-04-07, 06:22 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I'm here. Actually, we've been here for hours, but I'm only now getting online since it's dark outside.

First - accept my apologies in advance for my typos. I don't type as well on this laptop, and I'm not going to be triple editing every post I make.

The one hour drive from my house to the Orlando airport is longer than the airtime for the flight from Orlando to here. That's cool. No time for sleeping though... Girlfriend was all nervous and stuff (she doesn't fly much).

We got a cab ride from the airport to Atlantis, and were checked in and were in our room by 1:00. That's good stuff. We immediately headed out for lunch and a walk around the property, came back to the room for a little rest, and then went back out again. The cocktail party starts in about 45 minutes, so I need to get cleaned up and go find myself some Kurn and Boobie Lovers (I assume his brother loves boobies too).

Of course, the A/C is broken in this room, and the tv isn't working all that well either, so I've been dealing with their repair dudes for the last little while. Hopefully they will get everything fixed, but if not, I'm gonna need an upgrade. Oh, btw - this room is 10x better than the one bdawg and I stayed in last year... we have an awesome view. And I even have internet access from my room, although I'm sure it's much faster in the lobby.

I've bumped into some poker friends already, and got my gift bag from Poker Stars. It's nice, but the ones they gave out last year were better, IMO. It's like a light brown leather bag thing, embroidered... came with a cap, a hat (one of those fisherman type ones), a visor, a polo shirt, a tshirt, a card cap, sunglasses, a Poker stars Rubix cube (?).. and I think that's it. No jersey though, and I liked last year's bag better too.

Oh, I also met another of the Moneymaker Million dudes when I got off the plane today. Crap - what was his name? I think of it later. Anyway, nice dude. I told him I'm friends with Kurn, but he's welcome to take second. He immediately started talking about a chop - good sign!

Sorry for the randomness of this post - I'm just typing things as I think of them. Anyway, there's my first update. More later or tomorrow. Remember, I have off tomorrow, and start playing on Saturday.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker