View Single Post
Old 01-05-07, 07:09 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Something like that. But seriously, I mean, do you go left first? Right? Who could know? And who gives way if you both go to the same side??? I'll bet Wikipedia would know, but I sure don't. Add in my being 6'5" and her being... well.... not quite 6'5", and it's even more complicated.

We went to downtown Nassau (via ferry) today for some walking around and shopping and all that crap that I would have never done if I was here by myself. It was ok. Had lunch down there and then came back. That Leif Force dude (WSOP 2006 - 11th place finisher) ws sitting right across from me on the ferry, so I struck up a conversation with him (and his girlfriend and his friend). Like everyone else I meet at these things, I was surprised at how nice he was. Definitely a cool guy. This is his first big tourney since the WSOP. One of the things I asked him about was Jamie Gold... sure enough, he doesn't like him all that much, jut like I expected. He said he liked everyone except for Gold, that Swede dude (he seemed ok to me) and of course that punk bitch whose name I forget (fortunately)... Matis or something? I can' remember right now. Anyway, Leif was exactly like I expected from what I saw on tv - nice guy.

When we got back here, we stopped in to check on the poker tourney for a minute. I walked around the whole room and was surprised at how few pros I saw - I mean, there are a number of them here, but not a crazy big number like last year. I really think the Aussie tourney is taking a lot of people away from here. After walking the entire room, I finally noticed a seat assignment schedule and looked up Wes. I walked by his table quick (in the middle of the room), and tried to get a look at his chips, but I couldn't really count them because there were so few. Hopefully they were all high denomination ones. He hasn't posted yet, so that's good. I'm gonna swing by there again on the way to dinner, drop off his sweatshirt, and see how he's doing.

After the quick stop in the poker room, we did the water slides a couple of times, and then got in the pool until it closed (5:00 - lame). The stupid sun was baking me all day in Nassau, but sure enough the clouds appeared as soon we were ready or the water slides.

Off to dinner in a few... I'm thinking we're gonna do what, IMO, is the world's greatest buffet.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker