View Single Post
Old 12-26-08, 03:11 PM
Donkey

sil3ntq has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

i really hope baltimore somehow does not make it into the playoffs. also, i really wish denver to upset san diego. I wouldnt mind Miami making it, but i wouldnt want New England or the jets to make it.

im a steelers fan, and i believe which ever team that beat us in the regular season will lose to us in the playoffs (Colts and Titans). i also believe that whichever team that we beat, will beat us in the playoffs (Chargers, Ravens, Patriots) Not so much the patriots, but i rather not play them. also, the jets have always played well against the steelers; whether in the season or in the playoffs. Last season, they lost to them 19-16 in OT. and in 2005, when the steelers were 15-1, they beat the jets barely in OT. so i rather play miami than the jets.

if the steelers make the superbowl, i'd want them to play the giants or the eagles, because they beat us once already; and i really dnt think that will happen again. I wouldnt want dallas to make it to the playoffs because i think they'll make superbowl if theyre in the playoffs and if they play pittsburgh, they'll win because steelers beat them in the regular season.

my playoff picture (that i wish would happen) is:

AFC:
1. Titans
2. Steelers
3. Dolphins
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Patriots

With Colts defeating Broncos and Dolphins defeating Patriots.
Then, Steelers defeating Dolphins and it does not matter who wins the Colts/Titans game, but i prefer Titans, just because of what Lendale White did to the terrible towel -__-.

NFC:
1. Giants
2. Falcons
3. Vikings
4. Cardinals
5. Panthers
6. Eagles

I think New Orleans is going to upset the panthers in week 17 and falcons are going to beat the rams and take the #2 seed in the nfc.

so therefore, eagles over vikings, panthers over cardinals.
giants or eagles, doesnt matter who wins; and panthers will beat the falcons.
whoever the panthers go against in the nfc championship, i want them to lose, so its either eagles or giants vs steelers in the superbowl.

if steelers play either one of them, they will beat them and win SB43. =D