View Single Post
Old 02-26-08, 06:10 AM
Rock

herschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Most people find doing it all in one night very helpful as it is kind of like going to a mini-poker camp. If you take good notes it will definitly be great. The short stack play and riding the deep stack classes are actually best if taken together. I have written notes for some of the groups then I'll be sending to everyone who's in the classes after you take them and I'll be available by PM to answer questions any time as well if anything is confusing when you're trying to implement it in your game. The one you may want to cut out if you feel things may be a bit overwhelming is the 45man group. I'll be doing blind on blind play next week and that one seems to get immediate results for people so you may prefer that one instead of the 45man group as well. Please pm me your skype name. Also, you'll want to signup for a free pxf subscription as well since we will be using the pxf HH viewer. Shoot me a PM when you see this letting me know exactly which groups you are planning to come to.

Hersch
Final tables on Full Tilt:30(6 wins)
Final tables on AP:17(3 win)(stats missing a $5k win)
Final Tables on UB:18(4 wins)