View Single Post
Old 10-24-04, 07:24 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I have a suggestion for you talking poker. You have quite a bit of content accesible from your main page only (as far as I have seen so far). This includes the site reviews, links that will help you recoup costs by our using them to sign up for new sites. Personally, I have a link on my desktop, favorites list that takes me to the forums directly. I would suggest you find a way to have a simple list of the content links somewhere on the forum page, or maybe a scrolling marquee that reminds us what is there, and what you have added to it. You have pointed out links to these pages in response to posts, yet for frequent posters that will rarely be seen.

To everyone else, does this apply with you as well?? I would be supprised if people that check in three times daily (and more) would go to the homepage, THEN the forums every time.