View Single Post
Old 02-04-08, 04:27 PM
Tin Foil Hat Club Member

Nikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I appreciate the compliment and will take it humbly. It makes me feel better about my game, but I know I need a lot of work. (I agree that JD and Storm are overall better players than me. Hersch although I've never watched him, I would say based on his stats is a better tourney player).

I'll never go pro, but I don't really want to. I could play higher stakes, but withdraw so I can stay at the same limits. I should post and comment on HHs, but I don't. Now if I had more ambition for poker, I would probably stop being satisfied with just a positive ROI and work towards increasing my hourly winrate, but meh, I have a 2 1/2 year old and another on the way and that is more important to me right now. As long as poker is just a hobby for me, I'll probably never really be the best.