Thread: Anyone else?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-06, 09:04 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default well

I dont really think Jamie is hurting for money with or without his wsop hit at the main event. He seems to be doing very well for himself and has a pretty good job.

that aside I cant stand this guy, he is arrogant and acts like he is gods gift to poker. His radio interview makes me want to vomit, actully all the last couple of champions I have not really been impressed with all around. Ok Raymer is the exception I like that guy. Haschem I like at 1st but after seeing how much he cries about beats in the wcoop I dont like him anymore and well moneymaker....he is just moneymaker. I watched hachem last couple events and he just cried and cried and not just when he lost to bad beats, he got all in with like QQ vs AK and lost and was like "of course", dude you won 7.5 million get over it.

ok back to Jamie, he backs up his terrific play by saying he won so much before the main event. Now what I would like to see is fotage of him before he became the big chip leader, like from day 1 & 2 to see if he sucked out alot or something, also something that striked me as funny was his comment that he asked Norman Chad if he was playing good, wtf ask him? he is looking for future interviews what you think he is going to say no dude your a complete donk moron.

his talk at table was boarderline collusion, he basicly told the guys sitting next to him that if you fold your blinds to me I will keep you guys around awhile in tourney. How is that not collusion? please someone explain that. He also said he had Cunningham totally figured out and didnt fear him at all at final table, dude cunningham is like the most underratted player there is, he is beyond solid and ANYTIME I sit with a player of his callibar I would be worried. I cant stand people that act like this after they win, like they were soo much better then everyone else.

sorry about my rant but he just pissed me off.