View Single Post
Old 08-30-07, 03:56 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I'm willing to put $10 on this, but I am waiting on epassporte for money. If someone wants to spot me until then count me in for it. Otherwise, if you can wait till September 4th I am supposed to get the money. What are the transfer costs there? It's hardly worth it to invest like 12 when its supposed to be 10 bucks if the transfer fee is 2. Thus, I would want to transfer on Cake (destination of my funds) or I guess I could move some to stars for a lil bit.

Let me know what the best option is. I am good for the money, I have been around here forever and the few times I have made promises I have come through (cite me losing chess to Aeq). I haven't deposited money since neteller shutdown and have played very few hands since then. The rest of my money I transferred away for real life cash to friends.