View Single Post
Old 06-08-09, 03:21 AM
Calling Station

Mogul4 has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsMogul4 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

Wow.

So many things to say, so little time as im feeling a bit tired....

Firstly - I never knew "SWA's" son died. No matter how much of a cock he was/is, that is a shame.

Secondly - The KK hand advice is golden. I cant remember the last time i won a big pot (4 minutes ago) with AA or KK (AA) without it going in preflop (it went in on the river after i made the best river check to him ever IMO)

Thirdly - His gambling addiction. I knew very personally someone with a gambling problem. Hed steal money for it. All kinds of things. It was pretty bad. The thing is without some kind of help, they wont get out of it, not alone, its on an even level with most drug addictions. The problem he has is either not having the help he needs to stop, or not having the will power to take the first step (calling up a helpline or something). I mean if its that bad all the help he needs is going to be free. I mean the guy i know, did some pretty shitty stuff, but he is a nice bloke, a great friend, and has basically sorted everything out. He plays online occasionally, freerolls, private money added games, that kind of thing, but he has got to a stage where he can control it, he can do other things instead of it, he hasnt deposited in 5 months (i know that for a fact), and he has built up a decent BR a few times from $0, just some stakes or whatever, as he is a good MTT player. Then hed cash off and buy some stuff, go out, that kinda thing. A fun way to take it IMO..

Fourthly - Im just getting towards the bubble in a $15 on FT, lying in bed all comfortable, gonna go deep as long as.asdnbsdvjasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddd ddddddddddddddfsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssffffffffffffffffffff