View Single Post
Old 09-23-06, 11:48 PM
Shark

Dodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Actually, I think everyone on this forum should have a solid money-making goal in poker. I don't think saying "I'm just gonna improve" is good enough. I think it's loserspeak. As a matter of fact, I think a great idea for a new thread would be for everyone to state said goal, list three reasons why they're going to hit it and then three plans of action to hit it.
JD voiced his earlier this year; he was going to bank $100,000 by the end of this year. How did he do it? Beats me, but I'll guarantee one thing: his eyes never wavered from that goal. He set it, developed a plan of action to meet it, and carried it out. If he misses just one of the ingredients, he doesn't reach it. Remember, he started from play money around this time last year. So if he can do it, why can't anyone else who puts in the time? (I'm not saying make $100,000, but at least make a nice ROI through hard work.)