View Single Post
Old 03-13-07, 08:47 PM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default FullTilt signup

The sticky is closed so I cant post there.

I am signing up tonight so I can rail your cash game later on. I will be depositing soon, as I just got my checks from Stars and Bodog, and will wait until I am 100% sure they have cleared the bank.

1. Anyway, TP, do I need to put a bonus code in the bonus code box when creating an account (to be able to get 100% bonus)? I dont think I do, but want to make sure. I used your link (obv.) so I should be linked to you when I finish. I will PM you details.
2. Also, I think my debit card may work for depositing (I remember Kurn saying his worked). I have a bank of america debit card (a huge bank), so i dont know if that if will work for or against me. Anyone deposit using a debit card lately?
3. How long is the bonus gonna take me to clear at like .50/1 & 1/2 LHE?
I am thinking its gonna be a bear to get this done. Does the bonus expire? I sure as hell hope not.

Thanks

I'll be watching the shark tank tonight.