View Single Post
Old 10-11-07, 01:34 AM
Shark

Ando05 has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsAndo05 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I hated this years televised final table, most of you guys saw the whole final table online live, and during the televised event I feel like they messed up so bad. I mean the last 15 mins in my opinion was ridiculous there were still 4 people to go...WTF! In 15 mins it basically shows 4 hands, each one basically knocking someone out. And during heads up they showed only 1 hand. When I watched the heads up I felt like there were at least 2 or 3 more hands they should have showed before the final one. Anyway I feel like this year's WSOP main event final table sucked on ESPN.

On the side not, the God topic that you guys are talking about. I hate it as much as you guys do. First of all if you believe in God the way I saw Jerry Yang was, WTF would he be playing poker in the first place? Isn't poker gambling for people that are too religious? And gambling is a SIN. And to put God's name in cards is just a shame, and for Jerry Yang to actually believe that God did help him win the whole thing, as he said in the interview is just well plain stupid.