View Single Post
Old 07-11-10, 03:46 AM
Shark

Windbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

Full table draws won't be listed tonight. Usually comes up at around 10 AM the next day.

I'll post a link when I find out.

Today basically sucked. Start with 51k....busted a guy early in the day. Probably the biggest mistake I made...lol.

Open Q4o on the button. BB calls. Flops Q107r....bb bets 1850, I call. Turn 3...he shoves 8500...I call and beat K10.

I get it up to 72k. And the seat I bust....gets filled by a guy that I guess is a high stakes cash game player.

Basically the theme of our table, is no walks. I think there was two walks the entire day. 3 bet pots was getting called 90% of the time. Basically the cash game player would put everyone in difficult situations...and when he gets to showdown...he'll show up with the best hand in one way or another.

I never really had any big hands. KK twice....lost a medium pot one time. I open 2/4 a50 to 950 from utg. Late MP calls....button calls. Flops 7s 6s 2h. I bet 2650....MP makes it 7k, button folds I call. Turn Qs. I check....and fold to 10k. Cause I don't really see what I can be beating aside from a bluff. (No Ks)

There were a few fun incidents. One older guy was pretty bad....but got some chips. He got into a huge pot. 3 handed...in just a single raised pot. PFR c-bets 3k on KJx two clubs. Older guy makes it 10k. PFR makes it 50k. The Older guy has about 70k left. And for the second time in the day...against the same player he takes out a coin...to make the decision. KJulius asks him...what does heads mean? He says...heads a shove...tails a fold. So he flips...and it's tails. KJulius (not in the hand) was like....best 2 out of 3...best 2 out of 3. So he flips...and the coin bounces...and is heads. Ok one more....flips...and heads again.

So he shoves...and the guy has to call. Coin flipper had KQo. PFR had AKo.....and I sit there with my measly stack wondering when I will get a hand.

The coin flipper was pretty upset afterwards...took the everest seat cushion with him as he's walking out...and apparently flung it across the room when he left...and hit a guy in the crowd or something...lol.

In any case, basically my day consisted of opening with small pairs....missing every time....and folding. I would open a few hands c-bet...and have to give up.

I have yet to flop a set, have aces, or QQ the entire 2 days. Today was much worse, since I didn't even flop a flush or straight draw...outside of a bottom end of a gut shot.

I made two hands on the flop the entire day....and I played one poorly.

One hand...I raise utg with q9o...cause I have an image of such a nit since I have nothing the entire day. Get one caller...flops 997...c-bet and take it down.

The hand I misplayed. UTG opens at 300/600 a75 to 1500....I make it 3800 with Q7s (I know, I'm getting creative now...lol). The cash game player calls.....fold to utg...he calls. Flops Q97. There's 13k in the middle...and I c-bet way too much to 8100. Should have taken more time.

I only recall there ever being two walks the entire day at the table...and I had JJ in the BB once.

By the end of the night...all I could do was never give up, try to stay positive....and stay alive to fight another day.