View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 10:28 AM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

"The freeroll was the worst idea EVER." <<-- WHY???

I think it was a good way to attract new ppl into joining your forum ...isn't that what your intention was?

I think you're only saying that it was a bad idea ....cus of your other members talking bad about us newbies....

ok maybe we over did it a bit by trying to get the 50 posts just to enter the freeroll but so what.....it's all in fun....how about u change it and just let anyone join your freeroll ........*QUALITY over QUANTITY* rem...?

cus i'll tell u one thing...i've browsed through this forum and it's truly entertaining.....

some of you guys are a riot...while others are just plain dumbasses ...yet still funny.........lol

so.....i'm just saying that you had a good idea..... don't let anyone tell you otherwise....

just want to point out that when i first got here i wasn't treated very nice...so yeah that pissed me rite off ....and if that's what other newbies have to run into maybe you should have a one on one with your older members....