View Single Post
Old 07-13-08, 01:39 PM
Banned

thadeas1 has between 50 and 99 Rep Points

UB & AP are so shady, I also can not understand why people trust them with there money.

UB even hired JohnnyBax and Rizen to help increase the profile of the site and then shortly after Rizen quit, something is deffinately not right with that company.

Also on the P5's podcast recently Annie Duke was saying all sites have problems and said something about her brothers site which is FTP and the BOT stuff that went on there. I think she failed to relise that it is possible to beat a BOT (very hard to do but can be done, phil laak has done it) but it is basically imposibly to beat someone who can see your cards.

Also she said she was proud to work for a company like UB that didn't try to keep it covered up and dealt with it, well sure they didn't, I mean after all when it happened on AP they didn't hide it did they and they dealt with it? err no they bloody didn't. The only reason UB was more upfront was coz they had to be and they obviously didn't think the same line of approach could work since it didn't the first time for AP.

I think the company that owns AP/UB should be shut down.

thadeas.