View Single Post
Old 09-10-08, 05:37 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I need to watch when I quote people, all my post wasn't specifically directed at you. Ive known Shauna a little while and poker is more of a business to her then anything else. Most of her posts on PTP have to do with the business side of the forum. I'm sure she would of posted in spam section if she thought that was better section but she is new here and most likely thought this section was best.

People get involved in forums for different reasons, Shauna's is business and I doubt you will see many posts from her. I assume she came here to scout out players that are not on PTP and invest in backing for them. Shauna was one of my 1st big time investors so I kinda got a soft spot for her, I know she invested just because she thought it was a +EV investment but it meant a lot to me when I was new to staking.

You wont see many general or friendly posts from Shauna but you can bet if she likes what she sees in one player they will be getting a "friendly" PM from her or Chris for backing.