View Single Post
Old 09-22-08, 03:16 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

yea obv no one is worth a shit on PTP, all the players just are horrible. Shipping multiple WSOP FT's, shipping multiple 3 figure scores....wow they suck ass over there. sure there are beggars over there of course there are with the amount of money going through that site every day there is bound to be and guess what if that amount of money was going through this site there would be just as many beggars. Most of if not all the established members over there are not anywhere close to broke railbirds. They rail eachother because they know eachother, I go to people rail calls because I want to cheer them on not because im looking for any kind of handout from their score.

You seriously need to get off your high horse Wes, yes your a great poker player but you need to grow up and realize the would does not revolve around Wes. One day you might not have all that money and wont be able to buy the respect you got now, one day maybe you will realize that the relationships you build now go a lot longer then your money.

as my friend Gus would say.

Tis all.