View Single Post
Old 12-02-05, 04:08 PM
Tin Foil Hat Club Member

Nikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Idea

I have an idea to deal with letting non-league members play and the point system. I don't know if it's a good idea, but it's a thought. What if the non-league members act as ringers for league memebers who can't play. So say you can't play as a league member, but you find a non-league member that can. They play and get assigned the points depending on the place they make. But those points don't go to them, they actually get "transferred" to the league member who asked that person to play. The bad thing about this idea is finding that ringer (maybe use this forum) and the skill level of the ringer. If the ringer is better than the league member it may be unfair. But maybe set up rules that you can use a ringer only so many times. I dunno, like I said, just a thought.