Thread: I got Punk'd.
View Single Post
Old 04-18-06, 03:06 PM
Shark

jimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Weve been Punked

bOLLOCKS,,,,,,,,,Sorry for the word but its meant to represent your decision, as a lawyer you know you should prosecute this shit not give him until Friday,that decision is a load of Bollocks.
And why the fuck should us forum members be left in the dark as to know who the fuck the shit is, surely as a crime as been committed and you as a lawyer are willing to turn a blind eye so long as you are compensated from the shit does not make everything ok.
IMHO you should not give the shit a chance to answer for their actions but Prosecute and we should know who he is regardless.
If the shit is bothered then they can hire you to represent them, Fuck its annoying and I am really suprissed on your decision and am sorry to say I know have misgivens about this thread ,perhaps the chance of the longest for April is true if not I doubt your chances of becoming a succesfull lawyer, you seem too soft with criminals...have you ever considered the church.......

Weve Been Punked