View Single Post
Old 02-26-10, 11:36 AM
Shark

Spuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I do that, but once the dealer requests ID I bring out my Canadian driver's license. Problem carrying around my passport is that it is big, doesn't fit in my pockets and if I lose it I'm SCREWED.

In my previous experiences, some dealers don't care. Other times, some dealers will look at my license like its from Mars (I know Vegas is a tourist, and they get a ton of ID's). They ask inspectors, and the inspector says its fine.

This last trip, the Palazzo made me go to a security booth to get a wrist band because I was a "foreign player". Again, I have no problem with that policy, as long as they accept my ID. The security searched the book of foreign licenses and 2 minutes later I'm good to go.

As for an UPDATE: Gary Loveman replied in an email to me, apologizing and told me that he is confused/apologetic as to why there were inconsistancies regarding my license use. He emailed two bosses from LV, in which they should respond. Interesting...... but I'm definately impressed with Gary Loveman right now.