View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 05:01 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Overall the look of this converter is nice. Good job Decoder and TP.

1 suggestion if I may:

Would be nice if we had the option of saving the hand history and it's comments. One of the reasons why I like pokerhand.org. I sometimes don't care to go online, but want to review a few HH or their comments. For this reason, a few months ago, I created a folder which I added to my desktop, named TPFHH.

I copy/saved a few informative HH which I basically use to review and study on my own time.

Too tedious to try to look through the many HH threads in the HSIHPT or Hand Discussion threads, to find the one which caught my attention or explained something important.

Just a thought, but if it cannot be intergrated within the converter, maybe it could be set as a Save Hand History option on either UserCP or better yet; a FAV icon placed next to the rep icon for easier access.

My