Thread: YTD Earnings
View Single Post
Old 12-29-06, 05:41 PM
Rock

ashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I am up slightly over $5,000 this yes.

I have kept a running journal on my blog back since April. That's when a lot of us started blogs back with the .

Compared to the $180 I won last year, I truly have improved my game.

Although I don't write but on the extremely rare occasion, don't think I don't read your strategies and analyzes. (Did you catch the triple negative? Those are hard to do.) I used to print the HH at work, so I didn't use up too much of my e-time, and get rep's for wasting time. I would then do my rounds as a supervisor with a few stapled together and folded in my back pocket. Then as I dropped by everyone's control rooms I would congenially chat and banter between reading pages. (Yes, I still have a job with this company.) OK, now comes the ass-kissing comments. I learned so much of my current game from you guys. Those HH's are invaluable; especially the one's in which there was major disagreements is style and/or play.

My game has gone from weak-one-dimensional with set rules, robotically clicking away my sessions, to a multi-dimensional game where I am gathering information from a plethora of sources about how to play. (OK, not a plethora - I've been wanting to use that vocabulary word. If you use a word in context 3 times it becomes yours. LOL) I'm not saying that I'm great or anything I'm just trying to explain how you guys have helped my game grow this year. For those that even remember me, I was the conservative's conservative a year ago. And though that is still my fundamental base, I play different next hand depending on how you played your last. Shit, it took you guys months of verbally slapping me around just stop buying in for the min and playing push-monkey poker. I still have a long way to go. Hell, I still don't raise PF with AQs or TT. (Ouch that hurts. stop the beatings.) Plus I am still only a cash game guy with little tourney experience. Though I do read those HH's also, along with HOH, so when I jump in that ring I will at least have a nice understanding.

Anyway, thanks all and though the Co. has banned this site I will still read and learn at home while playing the game we all have come to love.

Almost forgot to use plethora one last time in context. Now it is mine bitches.

ashmc2