Thread: Cell phone help
View Single Post
Old 07-26-08, 03:53 PM
MC Adam Yauch

PShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep PointsPShabi has between 2500 and 2999 Rep Points
Default Cell phone help

So we're out having drinks with two other couples last night. We were completely shit faced and me and one of my buddies decide it's time to drag the women to the strip club. My one friend's wife is totally against the idea, so we ditch them.

So I'm at "Scores" with the wife (brag). I buy her a lapdance right there at the table and she refuses it, so (sigh), I have to take the dance myself (brag). I buy one for my buddy after that and then we both say fuck it and buy one for each of the ladies. This chick is a 9 easy and has her hands up my wife's shirt feeling on her bags (BRAG). We were there for less than 45 minutes and I managed to drop a bill (variance).

I get up this morning (after wild monkey sex last night, brag) and get my phone out to text the one buddy who missed out and find out my new phone is kinda fucked. It was in my pocket, and I'm pretty sure the stripper was grinding away too hard and my keys scratched up the plastic face of the phone (beat). It's that new LG shine phone if it matters.

Anyway, is there anything I can use to buff out the scratches? They're not too deep. I'm thinking there may be some type of polish that can at least minimize the scratches in the face of the phone. Any suggestions or experience with this type of thing?

P.S. Before you say worthless w/o pics, I know that, dumbass. I was taking pics and vid on the sly but it was just too damn dark.