View Single Post
Old 11-02-05, 01:53 PM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Matusow vs some dude

I watched the episode today at like noon so i think it was last nights episode. The hand I am talking about is at the end of the episode, around minute 50 or so. Anyhoo it was a family pot, all called BB (I believe). There was 1010(Matusow), KJo, 77, 78, and onemore hand. Flop comes KKJ rainbow. Matusow is first i believe and he checks, this guy bets 70k which was probably over half the pot I think. everyone folded to matusow who called. Turn comes 2 or something, matusow checks, other guy checks, river comes, matusow checks other guy bets 200k and after faking a bet (almost dropped chips in pot but pulled back, should have been reprimanded i think) calls. He says it was worst call of his life, but whatever. My question is, is this how you play it?

If you were heads up vs matusow(or anyone for that matter) and he had just made a couple of big calls and won a large pot earlier (you could tell he was on a high), would you play it this way or some ohter way?