View Single Post
Old 11-28-04, 10:26 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I hate to go this direction, but WTF are you talking about???? He handled himself like a gentlemen and had enough respect for the other players in the room to not cause a scene. I don't think it was out of the question that Matusow got a penalty for talking the way he did. I am not sure if it was a floor or a tournament director but you can hear in the background that someone warned him during that little outburst that he could talk about himself all he wanted but not to insult the other players. Matusow is/was/will always be a no class jerk-off with average poker skills and ZERO life skills, and will probably end up in jail, OOPS forgot currently serving time.

How did you want Raymer to react, stand up push over the table and belt him one, OH that would have been classy.

You are way off base on this one.