Thread: check it out
View Single Post
Old 04-29-08, 02:18 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I kinda enjoy staking and taking stakes to be honest. I dont know its just fun to win people money, for people to have enough faith in your play to invest that kind of money in you. But im not just taking stakes im also giving them out, this month alone I staked out about $500 and im giving a couple backers free staking while im in Vegas as a kind of thank you for investing in me.

Im working on building a reputation so I can take those shots you talk about, I want to start playing sunday millions tourneys and stuff. I dont mind taking 1/2 the profits if im putting zero risk at my own bankroll, usually all my winning go into other people though.

plus I kinda think being staked has improved my game, its just something about wanting to try harder when people have something riding one me. Not to mention when im at a final table I send out a mass PM to everyone and they all come and cheer me on at the table, thats very cool.