View Single Post
Old 01-30-09, 09:23 PM
Shark

jaeh00d has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsjaeh00d has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Question about Iron Man status on FTP

ok guys i think i am a bit confused as to how iron man works. hopefully some of you can explain some of this to me so i understand it a little better. this month i began grinding a whole lot of cash games on ftp. ive mainly been 10 - 16 tabling 200 max full ring on ftp. i opted in to the iron man status because i figured it would be worth a great amount of value on top of my 27% rakeback.

i began playing midway through the month so only played 16 days out of the month. it says up until this point i have only accumulated "342 iron man plus medals" and "40 bonus medals." it also says my status is currently silver.

what are the differences between iron man plus and bonus medals? i see that i cannot purchase a $600 bonus until i reach 3,000 medals. i am only about 10% of the way so far. so when do i begin to see bigger increases in medals so they add up quicker? i did not expect to play over 80 hours in the past two weeks to only be 1/10 of the way to a bonus.

im pretty sure there is something i am not understanding here, if you guys could please explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

julian