View Single Post
Old 06-21-07, 01:58 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

No, of course I didn't "accidentally" (or purposely) ban you. If I had, you would have received a message that said you were banned, not some goofy server error. Ask Brian or Wes what those messages look like. I think they have seen them about 1000 times each. Plus, you would have stayed banned even after doing your system restore.

As for me not replying to your email, I never got it. I'll check my spam folder right now. Hmmm - I don't see it. Can you tell me exactly when you sent it or what the Subject line was or something to help me locate it? I want to make sure I add your email address as a "friend" so this doesn't happen again. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post that stuff here.

And for this to happen for 3 days until you did a system restore - that's REALLY goofy.

Also, I assume you couldn't even get to and not ONLY , correct? If you were banned, you'd only be banned from the forum, of course, and not the entire site.

P.S. Glad to hear you and New Guy are hitting it off. He's a good guy and shabi could probably use a break.

Then again, if he really was a "good guy," you would think he would have at least alerted me (or the rest of the forum) of your problem... Hmmmmm.....

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker