Thread: October Goals
View Single Post
Old 10-26-07, 10:33 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I was going to bite my tongue and keep my thoughts to myself, but I can't.

I will most probably get boo'ed for saying this, no offense...but I must say it anyway.

Seems to me you're fooling yourself into thinking you're happy, being with all this many women and getting drunk all the time. That's not happiness, that's loneliness imo (although many male members, as do your male friends, will think otherwise). You have lots of money, yet you don't know what you want out of life, that to me is a bad mix and could only get you in trouble.

You might want to think about all the women you sleep with...think about what will happen should one of them get pregnant with your child, one day. What then?

Have you ever thought of seeking some sort of counseling? Many people don't seek help because it's too costly, but that wouldn't be a problem for you. So do yourself a favor and talk to someone, before you ruin your life. I honestly think they might help you...find yourself.