View Single Post
Old 01-04-06, 12:23 PM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

In reference to the Bold type: Oh yeah? Who?

All I heard is that they were a bunch of freeroll chasers. Most of them are there only cus you can't be a guest, you have to register to be a part of that forum.

Maybe pokerflea is a nice guy; don't know... haven't had the pleasure of really chatting with him. I did however apologize to him for saying it here out loud. Not going to take back what I think of his site though. There's always space for improvement. Maybe brighten the place up a bit.

From what I've heard PF's forum gives pw's to other forum freerolls. Don't take my word for it though cus it's just hearsay. Most of the members that go there, are there for that reason. I got that little bit from HOTT ( the wannabe PF admins.) who btw blocked me from yahoo after I called him a few names on that site lol .

But enough of that; I apologized to PF and he accepted my apology so all is hmm...ok, I guess. 'Cept that TP cancelled the tourney now. Bummer!