View Single Post
Old 11-30-05, 04:23 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I think it sounds like $10 would be a good idea, IMO. That would give a pretty big pool and hopefully will let enough people participate.

Question 1:
Would anyone NOT participate due to the league entry fee if it was $10 (either because that is too high or because it HAS to be $20 in their opinion)?

I agree with Brian that a 25 player pool would be a "good" size BUT, if we are having 2-3 events each week, not everyone is going to show up for all of them, then I think we need to have 30+ overall to get the turnout (at least 10) for each event.I would rather see this be 18-20 minimum per event but I doubt that is going to happen (based on past results).

Question 2:
Would it be possible to have some events at a different site? For example Stars is $10+$1 and u for buyins. If we were able to also set up some other games at Full Tilt (variety of games and $5+.50 buyin) would that make sense (or would anyone have a problem with it)? Both Stars and Full Tilt are said to have good tourney structures, right?

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64