View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 03:38 PM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Even if there is a chance, why risk it. It would be really simple to just PM password to those in league. There are only like 12 or so of us. We spent all this time, and BB etc. did alot of work to set this up. It would be a shame if someone pissed someone off for whatever reason and then a couple donkeys crash our tourneys at the end or whatever. Shit we had a hard enough time getting players for regular TP forum tourneys, where we posted the password. If anyone down the road sees that we have a good league, and wants to join in, they will be all the more motivated and excited to join the next league.
Probably not a huge issue, but why deal with potential headaches, when we really dont have to. Simply pick a new password for the final 9 tourneys, and PM to those who are paid. Maybe we could add a late registration deadline, if someone want to join in after a few tourneys.
Again, just my opinions. We are all trying to tweek this to be the best it can be. I'll play as many as I can either way (actually probably about 6 max).

BB, if you need any help (points/PM's etc.) let me know.