View Single Post
Old 10-23-04, 07:02 PM
Maniac

Jackass_man has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

I've finished well in alot of NL tourneys with buy-ins from freerolls to $50. If you want to make final tables you're going to have to gamble, you can't just wait for perfect cards or to have the nuts before commiting lots of chips. You are also going to have to bluff pots,try not to do this to short stacks cause they'll be in a position to call out of desperation. Oh and never give up I've been down to 450 in chips after a bad beat with blinds of 400- 800 and came back to finish third. I like to play aggresive from the get go, with reason though. See lots of flops cheap when the blinds are low with hands that can pay off big str8 and flush draws. If you can hit a couple of these for cheap you can get paid off by the weaker players. Once you get to the final table the whole dynamics change, DON'T(like I often have fall apart since you've made the money)Fall Apart. In NL tourny aggresion pays , So be super aggresive with lot's of discretion and never get married to a hand . If you think you're beaten let it go, IT'S NOT WHO WINS THE BATTLE BUT WHO WINS THE WAR!

Last edited by Jackass_man; 10-23-04 at 09:57 PM.