View Single Post
Old 04-14-08, 10:28 PM
Shark

Akverno has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsAkverno has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsAkverno has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Tables sort of adjusted to me last night, I ran not so well.

Had a lot of people fire back when I three bet pre flop w/ hands like AK, 1010, yadda yadda when the board came up not friendly.

I had more people fire back on continuation bets then I'm used to and had a few nasty hands all in (tptk vs. flopped set, first hand the guy was at the table).

Melioris was correct in assuming that I wasn't getting looked up very often.

For the first 2k hands or so I was taking down a ton of pots completely uncontested. My guess is that as I near 10k hands my showdown winnings and my total winnings will start to converge a bit as I get looked up more often.

I am at -$9 in showdown winnings, +$284.60 for non show down. I'm playing a pretty aggressive style right now, I'm trying to direct the action at my tables.

Up until last night, I had been three betting fairly light while in position following it w/ a continuation bet like 90% of the time. It was working very well, last night not so much. I'll continue to play aggressive as hell at the tables tonight but wait a bit for stronger hands, afterwards I'll take another look at the numbers and see how I'm doing.