View Single Post
Old 10-15-07, 06:02 PM
Shark

Ando05 has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsAndo05 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I have said a lot of stuff in this forum that I do regret actually saying, like the comment you mentioned, I realized this after that hand I posted in a cash game and I think all of you said that it was the wrong play, and I was thinking I was right only because I won the pot and wouldn't listen to any of the comments, but then when I thought about it, the only way to get better is to hear what other people have to say about you're play, I realized that there was some things that was said by me that should have not at all have been said, just like the tourney comment, I mean just because I made a couple final tables, I thought I was someone, but I realize all of that means nothing unless you admit your mistakes. I am just happy that at least I'm headed in a good direction because I really made a huge mistake on understanding the difference between having confidence and having an ego, I take back on those stuff that I said, and after that "I'm sorry post" to melioris and storm, I have been more about about listening to other peoples opinions instead of just thiniking that my opinion on anything is right, sorry RD for messing up your bad beat thread but I guess I just wanted to say this and this was the place that it came up in.