View Single Post
Old 12-12-05, 02:05 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I was still hoping to get a few more people into this (we currently have 15 signed up). For anyone who is interested and whose name is NOT in bold at the end of the fiorst post in this thread just post here and I will add you to the list.

I would suggest keeping this stickied for another week if we could and then we can take it down until it gets closer for late signups (re-sticky it in early January).

As far as payments, I think we can hold off till it gets closer.

For the schedule I think we need to go through it and make sure there are not any conflicts (two days in a row, Super Bowl were mentioned earlier). I haven't had a chance to do this yet, but I will unless someone else wants to.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64