View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 07:14 AM
Shark

Dodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsDodoubled has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I've seen one. Saw it at the Borgata about a year ago. There were four to a spade royal on the board, and the dude right next to me had the ace. The Borgata staff gave him a hat. No lie.

I've gotten one straight flush in my life, and that was online. The closest I've ever come to a royal flush was in -- get this -- a Let It Ride table in A.C. I held the A, K, 10 of spades, and the queen was the first card turned. Unfortunately, the jack didn't come on the "river," but I still caught a spade to pay off, like, 8-to-1 or something. I don't think I've won at that godforsaken game since. Come to think of it, I don't think i've played it, either.
I do have a buddy, however, who's hit four of a kind three times (and his girlfriend's done it once), paying out 1800 or so a pop each time.