View Single Post
Old 03-09-06, 05:38 PM
Shark

johnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Won an entry to Stars Sunday Guaranteed...

I just played an 11R Turbo, figuring it would be pretty donkish. It was really strange. It started really weak-tight for a rebuy and I built a nice stack. By the end, though, this was the most frustrating thing I've ever done. People stall big-time at the end, and you can start an orbit with a nice stack and have less than a single Big Blind by the time it gets around to you....

Anyway, and I know this type of thing has been discussed before, but I'm deciding what to do with my T$. I'm pretty sure the plan is to use the 215 to play in more of these satellites, possibly the regular-speed 11Rs. Maybe even the 3.30s. I definitely plan to play in some of the 215s in the future, but right now it seems like a good idea to try and build up a good stock of T$ without having to spend any more real bankroll money. I guess I'd also use it to play in some decent buy-in tournaments that don't have 5000 entries.

How have some of you done this? Anybody have any good reasons that I wouldn't want to build up a bunch of T$?