View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 07:35 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default agreed

yes I will be the 1st to admit I was in a bad place when I posted all those silly posts of mine back then, which is why I made the comment "pot calling the kettle black". You are welcome to drag up any thread you like, I like learning from my mistakes and not trying to do them again. That was the point in posting those links for you was hopeing you would skim over them and realize that you are doing the exact same thing this time that you did then.

Rook for the record I dont hate you, I actully like you and im glad you are here. But when you go off on people that either are making a opinion or trying to give you solid advice yes I wish you wernt here. But you are a great addition to forum when you act normal and all. Most of the comments you got from this thread think a $10 buy in would be fine, actully about 90% of them have. You dont like that idea so you are going off on them, I dont get it, why ask for opinions if you dont want the feedback?

Why not just post "hey tp I want to run a freeroll between 2 forums is this ok", of course he would say no then you could say ok and the thread would be done. 3 replies and its over instead we are drawn into this dramatic 5 page thread that hasnt accomplished a thing but name calling and insults.

Another for the record I never called anyone a "moron", I made a general statement that wasnt directed at anyone. If you took offense to that then you must fit that catogory which is sad because I didnt put you in it in the 1st place.