View Single Post
Old 10-16-06, 06:25 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

I really don't know the answer to that, I did play a $50 parlay this past weekend for the fun of it, wouldn't you know, it hit with Oakland covering last night, the Jets hanging on and Pittsburgh/KC going over the total easily, also had a bet on the Penguins opening night since I was going to the game.

I'm sure at some point I will be back, but I honestly don't think you, or a lot of people understand what a long term bad luck streak is all about. I'm not insulting you or trying to argue with you about it because I have been on your side of it. Where you believe the numbers are the numbers and odds and percentages play themselves out over the long haul. I honestly believe that as well, really I do.

But when things happen all at once that just defy logic it wears on you, hard. I sincerly hope you NEVER experience a streak like I had, honestly.

Maybe busting out like I did will be a good thing, I obviously still look at games and matchups, but I'm not sure I will ever spend the time on it again that I once did. As far as poker goes pphht, stupid fucking game