Thread: Seahawks
View Single Post
Old 12-20-05, 06:45 PM
Fish

BFAS76 has less than 10 Rep Points

Do any of you guys think that Shaun Alexander will get consideration for the MVP. In my opinion, I believe that he should, I mean look at the numbers. He has over 1600 rushing yards, 24 TD's, and if you take him off of the Seahawks, then the team really isnt nothing. I think that Alexander should get the nod this year as MVP, and if not league MVP, then FANTASY FOOTBALL MVP for sure. I mean the guy has carried my team for the entire year. Also, what about his contract? He only has a deal through the end of this year. Do you guys see the Seahawks letting him go and trying to find someone to replace him? Or is this going to be another Walter Jones situation, where the Franchise Tag him for three years before they can finally get the deal done. Now, getting back to the original topic, I think that the Seahawks have all the talent in the world, and I think that they will do well in the playoffs this year. This weeks game with INDY, assuming that INDY plays all of its starters, and that the Seahawks play all of its starters, is going to be a good test to see where the Seahawks are, as far as being tested goes. In my opinion, I think that this game here could very well be a preview of the SUPERBOWL matchup coming up in Detroit!