View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 01:19 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I have been out of town for the past 5 days or so, and this is sneaking up.

TP, just sent you the $10. Let me know if you get it.

I guess option B would work for now, hopefully A in the future. One suggestion I would have if we get more people and do a main event, is to have that be a freeroll entry for qualifiers only. I would not want just anyone to play in that. It should be the best of the best. Probably next time though, so just think about it BB and TP.

As far as the points go for this, I agree with TP. This points system is flawed. We have used this formula in the past, and I think it works great. Multiply # of entrants *10, then give a percentage of those points to the top ? finishers.
Example, 12 players, 120 points available.
1st 40% =48 pts
2nd 25% =30 pts
3rd 15% =18 pts
4th 10% =12 pts
5th 6% =7 pts (rounded down)
6th 4% =5 pts (rounded up)
(maybe if we had less than 10 players we could give points to top 4 or 5 or whatever?)

One last question, How is this restricted? Could anyone join a tourney, by getting password here? TP already posted first one. Is this going to be invite only based on who joins?

Not sure how many I can make, but at least a few. Thanks to BB, TP etc. for setting this up.