View Single Post
Old 01-08-07, 06:13 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Yeah, he busted out 76th. I had just walked away from my table in the other tourney to check on his stack when I noticed a seat card sitting in front of his empty chair. Uh oh. Yup, there he was at the cashier's table. I caught up with him later on and he told me about his day. I'll let him tell you guys, of course. Tough break in the end.

As for my tourney, it went almost exactly like yesterday's. I started off well and built a stack, and then went ridiculously card dead. In 3+ hours of play, I literally was dealt the following pairs: TT (lost a big pot), 66 (lost a medium pot), and 33 (folded preflop). I had AK exactly once and doubled up with it, and didn't have AQ, AJ, AT all day. Yeah, nice cards.

When the blinds went from 100/200 with a 25 ante to 200/400 with a 50 (that's a big jump), my already not so great stack immediately became a short one. I pushed UTG with A7 (the blinds would have crippled me the next two hands) and got called by AK. I flopped a 7, but fear not, he hit a King on the turn.

Meanwhile, P0ker H0 lasted exactly 3 hands this time. He busted with AA. He raised preflop and was called by an EP limper. Check/bet/call on the all rag flop. Then the board paired 3s on the turn, the limper bet, H0 pushed, and the limper called and flipped up 33. LOL.... Good stuff. He and I seriously need to stop swapping.

I played with some fairly big online players today. I don't remember all their names, but Marvin Garden was one... He and his wife started their own business (with some of his poker money), making high end suntan lotion and stuff. He gave me a sample. Pretty cool.

Anyway, that's all for now. I think I'm done tourneys for this trip. Maybe I'll hit the cash tables later, but probably not. I may actually play online later on tonight in the lobby. It's a cool environment down there, with some many people gathered around tables full of latops.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker